The Mastermind Collective is expanding and is currently in the process of growing our design team in order to reach new levels of success. Currently we are seeking a Web Designer. This is an Independent Contractor position. We believe in a level playing for everyone, and provide you with the opportunity to grow, and develop into a top-level Chief Web Design Mastermind.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work from home office
- Work closely with CEO on new projects to expand and evolve The Mastermind Collective’s reach.
- Has experience with design file prep for web viewing and print (both large and small format)
- Deliver Social Media and Analytics/SEO to ensure site visibility and exposure to new and emerging trends.
- Deliver awe-inspiring websites to clients in a timely manner
- Manage your pipeline of projects
- Expand customer relationships that ensure renewal and increase business
- Thrive with the support of our teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges.
- Aware of the most prevalent cross-browser issues and how to code for them.
- Explore new design strategies (e.g. HTML-5 — jQuery).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proficient in WordPress & Magento Content Management Systems. Additional platforms a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.).
- Is attuned to current trends in design
- An eye for layout, and color design
- Has a solid, modern design sense
- Understands usability issues and how to address them
- Works comfortable from home
- Understands and Delivers Clients Needs
- Can work within the limits of corporate style guides when necessary
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Work hard. Play hard. Good vibe atmosphere.
- Flex Work Schedule
- Flex Vacation Hours
- Fun Work Events
- Free Entry to The Mastermind Collective Events.
BEFORE YOU APPLY, MAKE SURE YOU:
- Attach your resume in Word or PDF
- Have an online portfolio (required for consideration)